Türkiye’nin eski başbakanlarından Tansu Çiller hakkında öyle iddialar ortaya atıldı ki (hem de kendi kalesinden) kolay kolay es geçilecek cinsten değil.
Evet, ABD’nin ünlü “bülbül”lerinden Sibel Edmonds (Hani şu FBI’da çalışıp oradan kovulan Azeri kökenli kız), Çiller ve eşinin CIA’ya çalıştığından ABD vatandaşı olduklarına kadar bir sürü iddiada bulundu.
İşte o iddialar (Orijinal İngilizce metin dahil):
Edmonds’a göre Çiller, ABD’de eğitim ve öğrenim gördüğü sırada, Türkiye’de başbakan olmaya hazırlandı. Bu sürede ABD vatandaşı da yapılan Çiller’in bu durumunun ortaya çıkmaması için ABD tarafından destek verildi ve dosyası “Çok Gizli” mahreciyle korundu.
Tansu Çiller’in başbakanlığı döneminde kendisi ve eşi Özer Uçuran Çiller’in birçok CIA operasyonunda kullanıldığını da ileri süren Edmonds, 50 milyon doların üzerindeki servetlerini de şaibeli olarak elde ettiklerini bildirdi.
Edmonds, Çiller’in uyuşturucu kaçakçılığı, Susurluk skandalı, rüşvet vb. birçok skandala da doğrudan dahil olduğunu iddia etti.
İşte, Edmonds’un o iddiaları:
1. Ms. Ciller completed her advanced degrees in the United States – M.S. from the University of New Hampshire and PhD from the University of Connecticut. During this extended period while she resided in the US we had ample time and opportunity to train and mold her for the leadership position in Turkey.
2. Ms. Ciller was granted citizenship in the United States. In order to keep this fact from tarnishing her image during her candidacy campaign in Turkey and afterwards, we designated her US citizenship status ‘Classified and Top Secret’ on the grounds of Sensitive Diplomatic Relations. To this date, despite all attempts, Turkish authorities have been unable to have these files opened.
3. Ms. Ciller and her husband Ozer Ciller were closely involved with certain CIA operations prior to and after her return to Turkey, and their intimate relationship continued throughout her tenure as Prime Minister of the Republic of Turkey. In fact, the CIA’s Roger Tamraz (see BCCI) was their partner in two front companies: ‘Emperyal’, which acquired and operated six (6) Casinos in Turkmenistan, and, ‘Lapis,’ involved with the oil pipeline project.
4. Ms. Ciller and her husband, before being considered ‘viable’ by us, already had an established shady financial past, including involvement in an embezzlement scandal connected to the collapse of ‘Istanbul Bankasi’, one of Turkey’s largest private banks. This along with involvements fortified Ms. Ciller’s qualification criteria when compared to competing applicants.
5. Ms. Ciller understood and participated in Turkey’s important strategic and operational role in the supply and transportation of heroin. She skillfully and very aggressively combined and furthered the marriage between the state military-police-intelligence and the underground heroin industry. Her notoriety even reached the German Courts, where she was accused of supporting and protecting the drug mafia – active not only in Turkey but elsewhere, including Europe and Central Asia.
6. Ms. Ciller played a direct role in scandals involving corruption, embezzlement, and state sponsored terrorism and narcotics operations. The best known scandal, one of her masterpieces, is known as ‘Susurluk’. Ciller and her husband – who is known for his mafia links and dealings, were directly implicated in Susurluk. The high profile kept by Ms. And Mr. Ciller during these scandals and their handling of them afterwards significantly bolstered their ‘value’ and ‘viability’ for us.
7. Ms. Ciller’s ‘known’ wealth is confirmed to be over $50 million, all of which was gained after she became a ‘’viable’ candidate supported directly by the US. A large portion of her investments and accounts are in the United States.